Preparation Time- 20 mins Cooking Time – 1 hour Total Time 1 h 35 min
· 1 Roasting chicken
· ½ tsp Olive oil
· 1/4 tsp thyme
· 1/4 tsp Rosemary
· 1/4 tsp Finely chopped garlic
· Peeled garlic one clove
· ½ Lemon
· Salt 1 pinch
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (thermostat 7). In a small bowl, mix the oil, thyme, rosemary, and chopped garlic well.
- Rinse the cavity and the outside of the chicken, pat dry with a paper towel. Fold the wings under the chicken and carefully remove the skin from the breasts. Rub the flesh below the surface with the oil mixture as well as the cavity and the outside of the chicken. Put the garlic cloves and the lemon in the hole. Tie the legs together. Salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the grill pan—roast for an hour. Remove from the oven and tilt the chicken in the broiler pan so that the juice escapes from the cavity. Drizzle with sauce and return the chicken to the oven.
- To finish.
- Place the chicken in a serving dish and let stand for 15 minutes. Cut and serve with rice, fries, etc. To reduce fat, avoid eating the skin.