Healthy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Healthy Chicken recipe , which is easy to prepare andbaked rather than fried. With all flavours and crunch . Chicken breast stuffed with cheese and ham . Then coated with breadcrumb and baked .
- Baking Tray
- Large Bowl
- 4 nos. Boneless chicken breast
- 4 slices Ham
- 4 slices Cheese
- 80 gm. Breadcrumb
- 5 gm. Salt
- 3 gm. Ground Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each piece of chickenon both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on topof each breast.
- Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with breadcrumb.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes,or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from oven, and place1/2 cheese slice on top of each breast.
- Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.
- Swiss cheese is the best cheese for this chicken recipe because it melts properly when heated. And holds its shape well.
- Always used well quality Ham.
- Use Panko breadcrumbs instead of any other breadcrumbs.