Rice and Roasted Bell Pepper Salad
Today we have brought a very good recipe for those who want to take care of their health and want to eat something healthy. In this recipe, we will use rice which is a good source of carbohydrates.
Prep. Time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Level Of Cooking: Easy
|Basmati rice||300 gram|
|Red Bellpepper||150 gram|
|Yellow Bellpepper||150 gram|
|Green Bellpepper||150 gram|
|White pepper||5 gram|
- Clean and soak the basmati rice for 15-20 minutes.
- Then boil the rice, drain and cool.
- Wash all the vegetables thoroughly.
- Then next roast all the three bell peppers and take off the skin and cut into small dice.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes into dice.
- Chop the herbs – Basil, Parsley, and Tarragon.
- Mix the herbs in the vinaigrette and make the dressing.
- Toss all the three diced bell peppers, tomato, and rice in the vinaigrette dressing.
- Mix it well and transfer it into the salad platter.